The following organizations were represented during the Blue Carbon Network Workshop for Luzon Cluster last September 22, 2018 at Philippine Red Cross Logistics and Training Center, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Zambales:
- Ateneo de Naga University – Institute for Environmental Conservation and Research (ADNU-INECAR)
- Romblon State University
- University of the Philippines – Diliman, Department of Computer Science
Government Agency/ Local Government Units
- Local Government Unit of Bauang, La Union
- Local Government Unit of Busuanga, Palawan
- Climate Change Commission
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources – PENRO Palawan
- Palawan Council for Sustainable Development
- Center for Conservation Innovations Phil, Inc.
- Science of Identity Foundation Community Assistance for Responsible Existence – Coastal Underwater Resource Management Actions (SIFCARE-CURMA)
However, there is still a need to formalize the membership and agreement on the deliverable and timeline covering these three aspects: Techno-Scientific; Socioeconomic and Cultural; and Policy and Governance.